15 April 2012

Oh, Paris.

Amalfi was spectacular this weekend. I can't wait to write all about my 21st birthday, but I realized I haven't even blogged about Paris!

I was there for Easter weekend, from Friday to Monday. It was a lovely weekend! On Sunday night, Prapti, Iris, Lisa and Jillian went to the David Guetta concert. We bought the tickets in October, and I'd been looking forward to the show ever since. He didn't disappoint. Fortunately, I got pictures of almost every major monument in Paris. Enjoy!
Notre Dame
The Pantheon
The Steps from Midnight in Paris
The Luxembourg Gardens.
Sacre Coeur
Eiffel Tower lights up every hour on the hour after the sun sets
Easter Morning
Arc de Triomphe

The Louvre

On Saturday night, Prapti, Iris & I went to this amazing fondue restaurant that I'll tell you about tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment